My Client’s confession……
Here I list down five main reasons why I bought an insurance and why everybody should have one too. P/S: I am not trying to sell anything here, just stressing out something important that everyone should know.
- For My Own Protection – When I was about to resign from my job, I was thinking, what if I suddenly had a serious illness or involved in accident and not able to work and earn any income? what will happen to me? Yes, I still have my family, but would it be fair to burden them? Would I want to burden them? I am not married, so I cannot be asking help from my husband. Will I have enough savings for the treatment and those health related matter? Will I trouble my parents and siblings for that? Sometimes, these thought made me having sleepless nights. With an insurance policy, at least I am covered for my illnesses with adequate financial support for any expensive treatment.
- For My Savings – I am a business minded person which means that I am very calculative when it comes to my money but there are times that I spend money just to make myself and people who surrounds me happy. Yes, I do have my own savings in the bank and in mutual funds but with insurance, It’s another medium for me to force myself into saving a few hundred bucks monthly by contributing to my insurance premium and one thing for sure, by receiving my yearly account statement, I know where my money goes too.
- For My Investment – Partial of my premium will be invested into selected funds with a handsome return that you can’t resist. Absolutely a great way to have extra money and it is safer too as insurance minimize the risk factor on your investment.
- For My Retirement – With the hope that everything goes well without me making any major claims or withdrawals, I can retire early and receive my investments and live in Paris with my cats.
- For My Future – When I learned that your premium increases together with your age, I realize that I really need to have an insurance coverage as early as possible. I do not want to wait until I have my own family or other big financial commitments in life as by then, the premium to start an enrollment for my insurance will be very high and insurance company have the rights to rejects or excludes applications with health problems. Among all of the above, the main reason why I decide to take up an insurance coverage is still based on the first reason which is PROTECTION. In case of any accidents or serious illnesses, there will be a strong financial support for myself and my family.
Posted in 1, Financial, Insurance / Takaful, Others
Tagged 100% money back, agent no 1 malaysia, agent no 1 prudential malaysia, amirol prudential, ampang, big cover, clinic card, Critical Illness Claim, damansara, Education Plan, ejen prudential, guaranteed return savings, H1N1, health insurance, high coverage, Insurance, insurance for expatriate, insurance for foreigners, insurance malaysia, insurance promotion, Kad Perubatan, keramat, Kidney Failure, klang, kota damansara, kuala lumpur, Malaysia, Medical Card, Medical Card till age 100, Medical Insurance, million, millionaire, Non Claim Bonus, Pru Clinic Care, pru link million, pru88, PruClinic care Malaysia, Prudential, prudential agent, prudential assurance M berhad, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad, prudential blog, Prudential BSN Takaful, prudential clinical card, Prudential Insurance, Prudential Life Insurance, Prudential Malaysia, Prudential Malaysia Critical Illness Claim, Prudential Medical Card, prudential pru88, puchong, rawang, Savings, Savings for Children, savings plan, selangor, shah alam, Sum Assured, sungai buloh, TTDI, zetty prudential, zetty prudential More stats
In celebration of our 88th Anniversary, we would like to present this SPECIALLY designed insurance plan that is SIMPLE, EASY, AFFORDABLE and provides you with Guaranteed Cash Payment and Maturity Benefit. The Guaranteed Cash Payment and Maturity Benefit will sum up to 100% of your total premium paid at the end of the policy period.
A SIMPLE, EASY and AFFORDABLE life insurance plan just for you…
This limited pay non-participating plan provides guaranteed cash payments payable via cheque at the end of the 5th, 10th and 15th policy years.
Grab this golden opportunity now because this product is only available for sale until 31 December 2012.
|Premium Payment Term
||Age Next Birthday
||Basic Sum Assured
|Death / Total Permanent Disability (TPD)*
|Accidental Death* / Accidental TPD*
|Guaranteed Cash Payments
||5th policy year
|10th policy year
|15th policy year
|Surrender value will be payable upon policy surrender. We will pay you the surrender value according to monthly premium mode and refund any unearned premiums for other premium modes (yearly, healf-yearly and quarterly). Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for the amount of surrender value.
* expires at age 70
How much do I need to pay and how do I pay my premium?
You are only required to pay RM88 per month. Premiums can be paid yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly via Auto Debit, Credit Card, Cash or Cheque.
The premium that you have to pay according to the different premium frequencies are as follows.
Anyone between the ages 1-55 years on their next birthday can puchase PRU88.
PRU88 is another special product that meets your financial goals. Grab this golden opportunity now because we will only offer this product for a limited period!!
Posted in Financial, Insurance / Takaful
Tagged 100% money back, amirol prudential, ampang, damansara, Education Plan, guaranteed return savings, health insurance, Insurance, insurance for expatriate, insurance for foreigners, insurance malaysia, keramat, klang, kota damansara, kuala lumpur, Malaysia, Medical Card till age 100, Medical Insurance, Non Claim Bonus, pru88, Prudential, prudential agent, prudential assurance M berhad, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad, Prudential Insurance, Prudential Life Insurance, prudential pru88, puchong, rawang, Savings for Children, savings plan, selangor, shah alam, sungai buloh, TTDI, zetty prudential