My Client’s confession……
Here I list down five main reasons why I bought an insurance and why everybody should have one too. P/S: I am not trying to sell anything here, just stressing out something important that everyone should know.
- For My Own Protection – When I was about to resign from my job, I was thinking, what if I suddenly had a serious illness or involved in accident and not able to work and earn any income? what will happen to me? Yes, I still have my family, but would it be fair to burden them? Would I want to burden them? I am not married, so I cannot be asking help from my husband. Will I have enough savings for the treatment and those health related matter? Will I trouble my parents and siblings for that? Sometimes, these thought made me having sleepless nights. With an insurance policy, at least I am covered for my illnesses with adequate financial support for any expensive treatment.
- For My Savings – I am a business minded person which means that I am very calculative when it comes to my money but there are times that I spend money just to make myself and people who surrounds me happy. Yes, I do have my own savings in the bank and in mutual funds but with insurance, It’s another medium for me to force myself into saving a few hundred bucks monthly by contributing to my insurance premium and one thing for sure, by receiving my yearly account statement, I know where my money goes too.
- For My Investment – Partial of my premium will be invested into selected funds with a handsome return that you can’t resist. Absolutely a great way to have extra money and it is safer too as insurance minimize the risk factor on your investment.
- For My Retirement – With the hope that everything goes well without me making any major claims or withdrawals, I can retire early and receive my investments and live in Paris with my cats.
- For My Future – When I learned that your premium increases together with your age, I realize that I really need to have an insurance coverage as early as possible. I do not want to wait until I have my own family or other big financial commitments in life as by then, the premium to start an enrollment for my insurance will be very high and insurance company have the rights to rejects or excludes applications with health problems. Among all of the above, the main reason why I decide to take up an insurance coverage is still based on the first reason which is PROTECTION. In case of any accidents or serious illnesses, there will be a strong financial support for myself and my family.
Posted in 1, Financial, Insurance / Takaful, Others
Tagged 100% money back, agent no 1 malaysia, agent no 1 prudential malaysia, amirol prudential, ampang, big cover, clinic card, Critical Illness Claim, damansara, Education Plan, ejen prudential, guaranteed return savings, H1N1, health insurance, high coverage, Insurance, insurance for expatriate, insurance for foreigners, insurance malaysia, insurance promotion, Kad Perubatan, keramat, Kidney Failure, klang, kota damansara, kuala lumpur, Malaysia, Medical Card, Medical Card till age 100, Medical Insurance, million, millionaire, Non Claim Bonus, Pru Clinic Care, pru link million, pru88, PruClinic care Malaysia, Prudential, prudential agent, prudential assurance M berhad, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad, prudential blog, Prudential BSN Takaful, prudential clinical card, Prudential Insurance, Prudential Life Insurance, Prudential Malaysia, Prudential Malaysia Critical Illness Claim, Prudential Medical Card, prudential pru88, puchong, rawang, Savings, Savings for Children, savings plan, selangor, shah alam, Sum Assured, sungai buloh, TTDI, zetty prudential, zetty prudential More stats
A medical card that gives you the basic healthcare that you deserve.
What is PRUclinic care?
PRUclinic care is a regular premium investment-linked medical rider which covers medical expenses incurred at any of our panel general practitioner clinics.
- Great convenience – With so many panel clinics nationwide, you’ll always find a clinic near your area! Please click here to locate your nearest clinic.
- Cashless claims process – Making a claim has never been easier. Using this medical card, your visit to the panel clinic to completely cashless – no coinsurance or deductibles!
- High benefit amount – PRUclinic care covers your medical cost at any panel GP clinics for up to RM1,500 per year!
- 24-hour support – our dedicated call centre is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How can I take up PRUclinic care?
You can take up PRUclinic care when you purchase any of our PRUhealth or PRUflexi med plans.
How long is this benefit valid?
PRUclinic care will cover your clinical needs for two years. Premiums are payable throughout the duration of the plan.
Who can Apply?
This plan is for those who are aged between 1-60 years old next birthday.
How much premium do I need to pay?
Please refer to the table above for our affordable premiums!
Tagged agent no 1 malaysia, agent no 1 prudential malaysia, amirol prudential, clinic card, Critical Illness Claim, ejen prudential, H1N1, health insurance, Insurance, insurance for expatriate, insurance for foreigners, insurance malaysia, Kad Perubatan, Kidney Failure, Malaysia, Medical Card, Medical Card till age 100, Medical Insurance, Non Claim Bonus, Pru Clinic Care, PruClinic care Malaysia, Prudential, prudential agent, prudential blog, Prudential BSN Takaful, prudential clinical card, Prudential Insurance, Prudential Life Insurance, Prudential Malaysia, Prudential Malaysia Critical Illness Claim, Prudential Medical Card, zetty prudential